Our client is looking for a contractor with an option to convert to perm
Engineer with Automation and AWS experience to support Drupal Infrastructure hosted in AWS.
We are looking for talented, ambitious and dedicated DevOps/SRE/automation engineer with significant expertise in cutting edge web technologies, DRUPAL(Preferred) or PHP and AWS Engineering to implement solutions that support the Engineering and DevOps practice. This is not a developer role.
You will be challenged to engineer and implement large-scale systems leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies. If you are a talented Drupal engineer with AWS engineering experience, who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered in an agile development environment, understands the importance of personal accountability and looking for new challenges then we would like to talk to you!
Strong hands on experience engineering Drupal implementations on AWS
• Strong hands on experience in Drupal administration / PHP administration
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
• Experience delivering Infrastructure as code using eg Terraform
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, etc
• Experience in containers is a plus.
• Experience setting up monitoring using Splunk, Dyntratrace
• Working in regulation with industry standard best practices in close coordination with integration and deployment team
• Infrastructure engineer/administrator must have effective leadership and cross-functional leadership and communication skills
• Working experience on datasources like MySQL,Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra
• Ability to build Traffic policies to support HADR
• Good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
• Enabling self-service solutions and processes used by developers to support local development environments
• Be creative and efficient in solving complex and/or time-critical problems
• Experienced in supporting all ITIL processes(production support, off hours work, on call support, supporting frequent releases to any environment)
• Experience working with the SAFe Agile framework.