View all jobs
Data EngineerNewark, NJ
Our client is looking for 4 Data Engineers for a 12 month contract engagement with the high probability to converting to perm if you desire.
- Experience developing and deploying enterprise applications in AWS.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services such as Glue, Athena, Secrets Manager, Lamdba
- Experience developing and deploying application code using Python, SQL, Pyspark, boto3, and Spark SQL.
- Experience developing data pipelines.
- Experience with securing data using IAM and Active Directory.
- Experience with persisting data in AWS – s3, RDS, Redshift.
- Experience with monitoring and logging techniques to be used in conjunction with Cloudwatch and Splunk.
- Working knowledge of version control tools and branching techniques using Artifactory, Jenkins, and Bitbucket