View all jobs
Full Stack EngineerNewark, NJ
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Engineer contractor for a 9 month assignment.
This can be fully remote.
We need a resource experienced with AWS, Oracle DB, and Unix/Linux scripting (in that order). Specifically, this role will own the transition of a large Oracle DB to the cloud.
This will be the first transition of this kind for the team. Therefore, we want to develop the necessary protocols such that the existing team can facilitate future transitions.
- Technical Skills/Experience
- ETL – Informatica
- Oracle BI
- Power BI
Process and Soft Skills/Experience
- JIRA/Service Now
- Financial concepts
- Oracle GL
- UI and user experience design/strategy
- Back-end design/strategy
- Data structure design
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Design, build, test, and configure solutions related to integration services and middleware across multiple internal and external applications
- Interface with business partners, as well as other developers and technical analysts to evaluate and develop solutions
- Assist in addressing and implementing broader changes (e.g., upgrades, data center changes) across applications
- Problem solving/debugging/troubleshooting project and production issues