Our client has an immediate need for a Desktop/Laptop resource for a contract positiom.
Our Client is looking for an IT professional that will provide assistance with daily tasks such as receiving, wiping, and deploying computers. The individual needs to work well with others and have an understanding of Google's collaboration tools.
Remote work: N/A
All duties and responsibilities are onsite and remote work is not possible.
- 2 Months (November and December)
- Days (To be agreed)
Required Skill Set
- Receive computers from Physical security or mailroom and inventory them.
- Wipe computers of all data, return to leasing company and document.
- Wipe computers and prepare them for future deployments.
- Deploy computers to the business users per Colgate standards.
- Oversee IBM repairs and relay information to the central team.
- Basic IT troubleshooting activities and support (Computers, Printers, Wireless, Conference rooms)
- Other IT site support related activities as directed by the IT Supervisor
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (computers, OS, mobile, networking)
- Have a good understanding with WIndows and Mac OS systems
- Understanding basic Active Directory queries
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate through security tools (Forescout, Tanium)