RESOURCE1 is a nationwide staffing company that specializes in Technology, Finance, Sales and Executive search.
The IT Recruiter/Sourcer is responsible for sourcing, qualifying and recommending candidates for designated positions. In specific, this role will operate as a Technical Recruiter and will identify, recruit, screen and present candidates for technology-oriented positions and collaborate with the recruiting manager to set realistic goals.
As a Recruiter, you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will:
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Source active candidates from online databases, job postings, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Recruiters are also responsible for recruitment updates and keeping the management team informed of market conditions affecting contractor recruitment.
- Expertise in sourcing for technical candidates and exceptional candidate management skills are required.
- Strong verbal and full cycle technical recruitment: Requisition intake, passive candidate generation/sourcing, candidate screening, interview facilitation, candidate & stakeholder management, and offer negotiations/closing candidates.
- Leverage market data and insights to help advise the business into making strategic hiring decisions.
- 2+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including technical sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Basic-to-intermediate PC skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates to establish a pipeline for future positions.
- Maintain all required recruiting activity and reporting information in ATS.
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.