My client needs an AWS Data architect. The end date is 3/31/21 and it is a remote position.
AWS Data architect:
Hands on experience in cloud data integration, AWS CI/CD data pipeline, data governance, database administration, data modeling, data mapping, ODS structure; ETL, define architecture of logical and physical data marts, Data performance tuning, data warehouse designing, document databases, of up to 50 TB or relational data.
• Create and maintain AWS data pipeline by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AWS using AWS native services (such as GLUE, Lambda) or using data management technologies (such as Talend or Informatica)
• Design and optimize data models on AWS Cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, DynamoDB, RDS, S3
• Design operations architecture and conduct performance engineering for large scale data lakes in production environment
• Participate in client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions.
• Mentor other engineers in coding best practices and problem solving
§ AWS Data services : Amazon Web Services (AWS) Kinesis, Glue, Redshift, Spectrum, Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, Athena, QuickSight, RDS, DMS, EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch.
§ Streaming: Kafka, Confluent
§ Databases: Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB, Snowflake, Oracle 12cr1, 11gr2, MS SQL Server 2012, IBM DB2, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
§ Development of scripts: - Python, Shell, Scala, GitHub.
Covid-19 vaccination required for employment.