My client needs a Tosca Testing/Automation Specialist. This is a remote position. Duration is 12 months.
Candidate would be responsible for end-to-end solution testing. Primary responsibilities include designing/ developing test strategy and plans, writing and executing test scripts, and defect reporting (with evidence). Specific data warehouse test experience is necessary utilizing manual and automated testing skills. Excellent skills in communicating test results and ability to work with other teams responsible for supporting test issue resolution.
A successful candidate will have the ability to ensure traceability of test cases to requirements and will possess analytical and problem-solving skills. The Test Analyst will demonstrate a thorough understanding of testing methodologies, the Software Development Life Cycle, Relational Database concepts and Dimensional Models. Additionally, the Test Analyst will have strong Data Analysis skills and the ability to track data elements from source through transformation to target.
- Need testing/automation specialist with experience in ETL testing, Datawarehouse/OLAP testing and ToscaDI
- Experience in ETL/Data Warehousing testing
- Proficiency in ETL data validation using complex SQL queries
- Hands-On experience with Tosca Data Integrity (DI) test automation tool
- Advanced knowledge of database, source-to-target mappings and data structures
- Ability to define test strategy for ETL/Data Warehousing testing
- Ability to work in an agile environment with an iterative approach to development
- Experience in Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Case design and Test Case Execution for data warehouses and data structures across a variety of database types, including tests for database schemas, data management, data quality, data mapping, and health care regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Solution Consultants, Developers and Client Partners to understand project requirements and create real-world use cases
- Collaborate with Project Test Lead to define test data needs for the testing effort
- Experience in performance testing tools, preferably JMeter
- Hands-on Experience in Test management tools (i.e. qTest, Jama, Jira, etc.)
- Strong Hands-on Experience in Database management tools (Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, MS SQL Server etc.)
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Track quality assurance metrics, like open defect counts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with Medicaid or healthcare preferred
Covid-19 vaccination required for employment.