Director, Enterprise Sales
Our commitment to delivering a best-in-class business management cloud software and having consistent five-star customer service has contributed to our ongoing success. We are currently searching for a high performing Director, Enterprise Sales to meet our revenue and customer acquisition targets.
Director, Enterprise Sales will be responsible for prospecting and developing leads and accounts for MSI Enterprise division. For example, and not limited to franchises, large multi-location businesses in the salon, spa, and wellness industry. Director, Enterprise Sales responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include prospecting, hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing and Sales you will work to evolve the Enterprise depth for MSI working closely with both the marketing and sales teams and collaboratively with the VP, Enterprise to further develop this important area for the organization. The ideal candidate will also have experience working cross functionally throughout an organization to make each prospect a success.
If you have the passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results and enjoy working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities, you may be a great fit for this role!
Selling Saas products into Franchise, Enterprise space!
Amazing growing industry!
POSITION IS REMOTE
The company is an exciting and dynamic business management software company with HQ in Parsippany, New Jersey. Our company has built a reputation for producing high quality, award winning software for the Salon, Spa, and Wellness Industries since 1987.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets and accounts
- Drive the sales process from prospecting, demonstration Meevo 2 software, responding to RFPs, to close
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the MSI franchise/multi-location customer base including prospecting
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand the franchise, enterprise, and multi-location category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Work cross functionally to prepare responses to RFPs
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required
- Champion client’s proposal to contract, and implementation to go live interfacing with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Proven enterprise/franchise/multi-location level sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to utilize data and digital tools to prospect e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other similar tools/databases
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting, plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and analytical skills are required to determine customer needs and requests.
- Strong presentation skills are required, both in person and via teleconference or videoconference.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills allowing to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience selling cloud-based software and/or experience in the salon, spa, and wellness industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven comparable experience in Business Development, Sales, and/or Account Management
- Technology Skills – Versed in Salesforce CRM and MS Office tools i.e. MS PPT, Word, XLS