View all jobs
Azure Engineer / ArchitectParsippany, NJ
We are looking for an Azure Engineer / Architect to join our growing team here at Micro Strategies in Parsippany, NJ.
The Azure Cloud Engineer/Architect will design, build, and support IaaS solutions for enterprise and SMB clients.
- Experience moving on premise workloads to Azure.
- Experience supporting AWS highly desirable.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such Python, and Powershell.
- Experience supporting on premise X86 infrastructure and Microsoft Server operating systems
- Experience configuring and supporting Azure Active Directory, Azure Files, Azure Backup, Azure networking & VPN, Blob Storage, Windows Virtual Desktop, IAM, Network Security Groups.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Ability to communicate well verbally, in writing and present to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels inside and outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Document solutions and write SOP for knowledge transfer to customers and operations teams