Our client is looking for an OpenShift SME. This is full time, 40 hours a week, for 3-6 months.
It is a remote position
- Resource is responsible for building and maintaining the Red Hat Linux server infrastructure
- Responsibilities also includes developing automation processes to deploy and manage the infrastructure as well as the implementation of monitoring tools and security practices to ensure the integrity and high availability of the environment.
- Deep understanding of the Linux Kernel (resource tuning, scheduling, networking, I/O, monitoring)
- Solid background in automation and configuration management (Ansible, puppet/salt, build RPMs, deploy updates)
- Aware of standard services and tools available to Red Hat and how to customize and configure them
- Familiarity with virtual servers in a VMware environment
- Highly methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and evaluating technologies
- Experience with container technologies such as OpenShift.
- Experience with SolarWinds, Grafana and Nmon
Covid-19 vaccination required for employment.