Our client is looking for a helpdesk resource that will provide technical support, and resolve incoming calls/issues from clients. This resource will also work with vendors and others.
- Provides dedicated technical support to the user community as an extension of the help desk.
- Responsible for resolving all incoming calls delivered to the helpdesk and managing escalated cases.
- Responds to a variety of technical issues from incoming calls or cases escalated by other help desk staff.
- Provides technical guidance and consults with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve complex client problems.
- Alerts clients and team members when a major problem is suspected.
- Performs recovery testing to confirm availability of systems where outages have occurred.
- Documents and tracks status of client inquiries, coordinates appropriate response and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in the analysis of client identified issues or problems which may require changes to department procedures, standards or systems.
- Evaluates effectiveness of new utilities and tools. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications: Strong customer service skills; Great verbal & written communication; Proven experience in technical support; Established experience in diagnosing and resolving technical problems