- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively complex experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and technical capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of architecting, design and development experience with various relevant Microsoft platforms (predominantly with Azure), tools, technologies, patterns, and techniques related to integration and data is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience must be as an architect or solution designer with relevant job functions and technologies is required. Hands-on programming experience throughout is a must.
- Experience with healthcare industry regulations, data security and compliance standards (e.g., GDPR), and EDI standards (e.g., FHIR, HL7), etc. is very much preferred.
- Experience with industry/domains like pharmaceutical, finance, HR, sales, marketing, and manufacturing is valuable.
- Architecture certification like TOGAF or similar, and Developer certifications of Azure and/or Microsoft suite technologies is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge and thorough experience in working with a variety of integration patterns is very important.
- In-depth knowledge and thorough experience in programming, configuring, and/or integrating using/with Azure integration tools like Data factory, Logic Apps, Functions, API Management, Data catalog, Web Apps, Integration service environment, configuring monitoring & diagnostics, etc., and connectivity & security configurations (certificates, encryptions, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Azure data storage (SQL Server, Data Lake, Synapse, etc.) & access tools, APIs, cloud connectivity, and ETL processes.
- In-depth knowledge and thorough experience of using Serverless, SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, EDI, XSLT, Async/Sync, Request/Response, Service Bus, Publish/Subscribe, Batch/Real-time, Scheduling, Event triggers, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and development experience using MS SQL Server (SSIS, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Queries, Datatype conversions, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office/MS Office 365 suite, SharePoint Online, Power Apps, GitHub, MS Teams, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamental architecture of the cloud and on-prem MSFT Suite (e.g., Share point) and Integration platforms architecture (e.g., BizTalk, MuleSoft, or similar), and version control methods.
- Solid fundamentals and thorough understanding of exception handling principles and production/operational support solutions (alerts, dashboards, runbooks, etc.)
- Thorough understanding and practice/experience of designing performance tuned architecture, investigating performance issues and fixing and tuning the systems
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience working with MS D365, ServiceNow, Azure Analytics tools, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Azure BYOD & Data verse
- Experience or knowledge of Informatica, BI tools, etc. is a big plus.
General business skills:
- Clear communication to translate and explain business requirements to technology & vice-versa. Analytical & methodical mindset with a problem-solving attitude is extremely important for the success of this role.
- Clear, concise written, verbal, and presentation skills. Must be a team player who can earn a team’s respect quickly. Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.