Our client is looking for an IT Administrator who understands ITSM workflows.
The position is responsible for gathering requirements, designing, building, and customizing the EasyVista platform for internal and external uses to drive operational automation and efficiency. The role will involve a wide range of additional duties including creating and delivering platform demos, end-user training, maintenance, upgrades/updates, researching new functionality for use within the platform, license management and working with both internal and external partners on platform development. The EasyVista administrator will need to have a strong ability to multi-task between upcoming platform growth, maintenance projects and current open items.
- Overall ownership of our EasyVista instance including Incident, Service Request, Problem, Change, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service portals, SLA’s and surveys.
- Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution and troubleshooting of the EasyVista platform.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of EasyVista instance and its applications.
- Perform standard system cloning from production to test environment
- Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy improvements and update workflows based on requirements.
- Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform interfaces and the data within tables – basic SQL scripting knowledge required to perform these actions.
- Produce reports and dashboards based on defined measures, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts in an Agile development environment.
- Presenting new product developments to key stakeholders.
Staying up to date with the latest releases, product enhancements, and plugins through self-motivated online learning and through official EasyVista courses
Essential Qualification: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the competencies (minimum knowledge, skill, and ability) required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Associate's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of intellectual instruction and work experience ITIL v3 Foundation or higher certification preferred.
Knowledge of Retail Functions- Call Center, Distribution, Marketing, and Merchandising
3-5 years of experience in information technology
Skill and Ability:
The ability to configure and enhance core applications including, but not limited to, platform UI’s, Self Service Portal, mobile app, tables, forms, lists, catalogs, workflows, roles, properties, business rules, dashboards, homepages and reports. Strong ability to design and build Service Request workflows and Service Catalog items. Strong understanding of CMDB, including importing data using asset discovery tools. Building custom end-user Service Portals through internal design process. Advanced understanding of the development and production environments, update sets, and system cloning. Highly collaborative team player with good communication, customer service and interpersonal skills needed to work well with team members and leadership.