Our client is looking for a fulltime perm Systems Administrator to work on-site at their Denville, NJ location.
As a responsible Systems Administrator, you need to provide a high level of customer service to our end users across a wide variety of incidents and service requests.
Provide effective and efficient desk side and system administration services as the central point of contact for all end user incidents and requests.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience supporting Windows 10.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience supporting Windows Server 2019.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience supporting Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience supporting Office 365 (end user and administration)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy and User Permissions.
- Basic understanding of network concepts and ability to perform basic network troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration and management of PC peripherals, Laptop, Workstations, and Servers.
- Strong Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction or/and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and ability to manage shifting priorities and be able to multitask.
- Experience with two factor authentication
- Understanding of Android and iPhone configuration
- Experience working with document management systems such as World Dox or Imanage.