Our client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer
to use technology to help with the customer experience. This is a 6 month contract with high probability of extension.
This position requires hands-on experience, as well as the ability to mentor and interact with management. This position can be fully remote. No third parties.
The Landing Experience team is working to improve the user experience for buyers coming from external sources, such as Google search and social media. The team wants to introduce buyers to the company through branded and curated content and make it easy for them to find items they are interested in.
- Have extensive experience building web technologies and enjoy more customer-centric and product focus.
- Are comfortable collaborating closely with product managers and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team’s roadmap.
- Have a “leave it better than you found it” mentality and are willing to work with and improve on code you did not originally write.
- Love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making.
- Love mentoring other engineers.
- Will be a mindful, transparent, and communicative member of your team.
- Love to have ownership of work from ideation through completion.
- 5+ years PHP experience at company of size >50 employees
- Experience working with CSS frameworks (i.e., bootstrap CSS)
- Ability to understand web performance issues (experience working with chrome debugger and google lighthouse)
- 5+ years’ experience using the git version control system
- 2+ years’ experience working directly with product managers and designers
- Experience working in a legacy codebase
- Can provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.