Our client is looking for a Solution Architect to assist with multi-projects. This is a 6 month contract with high probability of extension.
Client has four existing product teams which have been operating without architecture governance (no consensus on tooling, frameworks, methodologies and best practices among teams). Client would like to add SAs to each of the four teams (start dates may stagger).
- Hands-on Solution Architect working with key stakeholders and InfoSec on various tactical projects. These projects range from client specific line of business applications to more traditional back office (HR, Finance).
- Follow evolving Solution Architecture standards while directly assisting in creating solutions/architectures for stakeholders.
- Documenting solution designs and presenting them for review with goal of approval.
- 5+ years of solution and enterprise architecture experience, with at least 2 years of experience with cloud provider platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Working familiarity and knowledge of TOGAF and/or Zachman framework.
- Expertise in application architecture, enterprise architecture, and security design practices.
- Experience in Financial Services and Zero Trust environments
- Experience with micro services and containers.
- Expertise with system architect design tools such as Visual Paradigm, System Architect, and ArchiMate.
- Experience in large scale software design and development.
- Desired: Experience in Lambda and auto scaling architectures.
- OnPrem (Wintel/Unix), AWS, Azure
- MSFT and Java/Open Source development models
- Zero Trust mode
- Micro segmentation