Growing Medical Device company
Software Engineer – 3D Systems
Needs experience with MS C++ and will train someone on 3D
Join our team of scientists and engineers to develop state of the art algorithms in 3D reconstruction, computer vision, and machine learning. We are a leader in developing highly accurate 2D and 3D systems that utilize our proprietary hardware and software solutions.
The ideal Software Engineer – 3D Systems candidate is fluent in C++ and has the ability to develop, test and modify 3D applications, has a good understanding of the software lifecycle, has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, and enjoys problem solving.
- Product development - with research as necessary in order to deliver the desired results (including some support to researchers using our 3D systems and technology).
- Test and analyze 3D applications/programs and 3D data-structures to identify defects relating to reliability, efficiency and user experience
- Modify existing multi-threaded C++ programs, to improve functionality, reliability, efficiency and user experience.
- Automate repetitive procedures, including clinical study analyses, unit testing, regression and integration testing.
- Provide support to 3D systems customers, researchers using our 3D systems and technology, clinical studies teams, the technical support group and the 2D research and development group.
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in C/C++ programming
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading and STL
- Strong communication skills
- Master’s degree (or better) in a Math/Science/Computing or Engineering subject.
- 3D research and development experience
- Knowledge of image processing, machine vision, computational geometry, computer aided geometric modeling, physically based modeling, OpenGL, and Qt
- Proficiency in designing user interfaces and understanding customer needs.