They are working with MS Dynamics CRM, but will see people with another CRM package!
Must have C# experience.
Senior level or Technical Project Lead
The company is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries.
Technical Project Lead to provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to internal and external customers while understanding changes in business processes and adjusting the solution to meet them.
Have experience working on full life cycle implementation across Dynamics and meets deadlines while managing changing priorities all while providing solutions that increase customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement MS Dynamics CRM solutions collaborating with business and technical subject matter experts with the ability to integrate. Dynamics CRM with other systems in application landscape.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand business processes involved in the requirements
- Understand application landscape, design, code, test CRM/ERP application modules that meet architecture requirements and support integration of application components.
- Core Requirements:
- Technical/associate degree and at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 years’ work experience with integration services (Azure integration services/SCRIBE).
- Demonstrated experience in C#,.Net, WCF, Webservices programming
- Experienced with integrating APIs, API management tools, RESTful webservices, and source code control software (Git, subversion, TFS).
- Knowledgeable with SQL server/Oracle/RDBMS.
- Ability to analyze issues and propose application components and solutions to clients.
- Photography knowledge/background is advantageous