A growing Medical Device company!
Senior level or Technical Project Lead
They are working with MS Dynamics CRM, but will see people with another CRM package!
Must have C# experience.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Solutions Developer to provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to internal and external customers while understanding changes in business processes and adjusting the solution to
meet them. The right candidate will have exceptional communication skills, experience in integrating multiple applications across the internet and on premise as well as working on full life cycle implementation across
Dynamics, understand multiple business domains, and meets deadlines in addition to managing changing priorities while providing solutions that increase customer satisfaction.
• Design and implement MS Dynamics CRM solutions collaborating with business and technical subject matter experts with the ability to integrate Dynamics CRM with other systems in application landscape
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand business processes involved in the requirements
• Understand application landscape, design, code, test CRM/ERP application modules that meet architecture requirements and support integration of application components
• Deliver high level of customer service while providing solutions to exceed client expectations
• Continually develop skills and stay informed on new developments in the application architecture patterns and technologies
• Technical/associate degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
• 5 years’ work experience with integration services
• Proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
• Experienced with integrating APIs, API management tools, RESTful webservices, and source code control software (Git, subversion, TFS)
• Knowledgeable with SQL server/Oracle/RDBMS
• Ability to analyze issues and propose application components and solutions to clients with a strong aptitude to pick up new skills