Our client is looking for a DataStage TS/SCI w/FSP resource who will work on site in Chantilly, VA, for 1-2 days per week, 8-16 hours a week. This project goes to 9/15/2021 and has potential to be extended for a few more years.
- Troubleshoot system after reviewing logs and dashboard.
- React to Security Concerns and special requests.
- Attend 3 times weekly Scrum meetings.
- Attend weekly planning meetings.
- Check all jobs to verify data has been ingested.
- Create jobs as new data sets are identified.
- Modify Current DataStage jobs to react to changing data.
- Respond to Data Requests for team.
- Perform weekly data ingestion inspections to catch possible errors in system.
- Verify that current DataStage jobs will run on CP4d (126.96.36.199)
- Develop and maintain orchestration/automation jobs within DataStage to coordinate data ingestion across multiple interconnected database backed systems for the pipeline.
- This includes currently Identity Insight and EIA with the potential to extend to Rosoka and ICG Lux.