Our client is looking for a DataStage TS/SCI w/FSP resource who needs to be on site in Maryland 3-4 days per week. This project goes to 4/30/2022 and has potential to be extended for a few more years.
- O/S Skills (Unix/Windows) [Shell Scripting]
- Oracle (SQL Skills)
- IBM Information Server [DataStage] (Install / Upgrade / Troubleshoot/ Develop new jobs to pull in data.)
- Troubleshoot system.
- React to Security Concerns and special requests.
- Attend weekly Analytics Meeting.
- Attend weekly Identity Insight Meeting.
- Check all Daily Jobs to verify data has been ingested.
- Work with data teams about missing data.
- Modify Current DataStage jobs to react to changing data.
- Respond to Data Requests for team.
- Perform weekly data ingestion inspections to catch possible errors in system.
- Upgrade to Windows Server running Information Server 18.104.22.168
- Verify that current DataStage jobs will run on CP4d (22.214.171.124)
- Teach Government team members how to develop new DataStage jobs.