Administration of the enterprise distributed storage infrastructures, with a focus on automation and self-service
would be the primary responsibility of this position. You would be using tools such as Service Now, Apigee, Splunk and Tableau for Network Attached Storage, Block Storage, Object storage and Storage Area Networks on prem and in the cloud.
The ideal candidate should have significant working experience in the required technical areas, be highly motivated and have excellent writing and communication skills.
Experience and skills in the following areas are required: (minimum 3 years)
Experience in the following would be a plus:
- Scripting/automation: familiarity with scripting languages like PowerShell/Python
- Data Analytics experience with Splunk or Tableau
- ServiceNow workflow builds
- Familiarity with Agile methodology (Scrum and Kanban)
- Good general understanding of enterprise IT technologies (Storage/Networking/Servers/Security/Converged Systems)
- Good understanding of Windows Security (Active Directory/NTFS)
Additional job requirements include:
- Block Storage and Storage Area Networks
- Network Attached Storage
- Object Storage
- Windows and/or UNIX Operating Systems Administration
- DevOps experience
- Strong Office Applications technical skills – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Produce technical documentation including operations run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures.