Our Client is seeking a Technical Engagement Manager (focus on Microsoft stack technologies) to provide and architect innovative solutions to our clients in an effort to address their business needs and pain points.
This is a heavily client-facing role requiring excellent relationship management skills. Responsibilities include: technical direction, architecture, scheduling / driving new features and methodologies, and delivering high performance best-in-class quality applications and solutions that target the Microsoft stack.
he Technical Engagement Manager will collaborate as needed with various internal teams. This role will focus on innovation and the need to look to the future for new technology solutions to meet the continually changing needs of our clients.
· Microsoft Stack Solution Architecture
· Solution Development and Launch
· Continuous Process Improvement
· Troubleshoot and track technical issues
· Provide Microsoft Stack technical direction and assistance to Team Members
· Leadership and Team Management
· Assist in certain operational functions, such as resource scheduling and client invoicing
· End to end Engagement Management and Project Excellence
· Enforcement of DevOps and SDLC concepts and practices
· Technical Solution Sales Support
· Customer Relationship Management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
· Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and overall communication skills.
· Ability to openly communicate the good news as well as challenges that we can face within projects.
· Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to champion success for your area of practice
· Provide an energizing work environment which maintains a highly engaged team
· Advanced expertise in .NET Framework and .NET Core solution development.
· Expertise in Azure resource deployments and administration.
· Expertise on Microsoft Power Platform and its components.
Required Education and Experience
S/M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
· Experience leading a team of highly skilled programmers/developers
· Proven ability to develop and implement high-quality software products
· Minimum 10 years of Microsoft stack development expertise.
· 5 years of proven experience as a Software Development Manager with multiple direct reports.
· Industry Experience: Previous experience working in the Technology or Technology Consulting
This position will supervise software development team members, providing leadership and direction. This supervisory role will be achieved through project leadership and direct staff reports.