Our client is looking for a Consulting Engineer to work with customers using Open Pages software. The Consulting Engineer will be responsible for defining business processes and implementing solutions for customers using IBM Open Pages.
Covid-19 vaccination required for employment.
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience including deployment of enterprise software
- Experience in working on both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodology
- Ability to facilitate and perform technical planning discussions
- Excellent oral and written communications to business users, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience on OpenPages Administration, ability to configure OpenPages modules based on customer requirements.
- Demonstrate customers on business process management solutions using OpenPages applications
- Design OpenPages custom solutions and ability to create a detailed technical specification based on customer requirements.
- Review technical specifications walkthrough with the customers and make recommendation for the OpenPages solution.
- Experience on Risk Management, Business Intelligence, Corporate Governance, Data Asset Management solutions
- Solid experience on design and developing Web Applications using Java, JEE including Spring Framework, XML, IBM WebSphere and DB2 or Oracle.