Senior level networking engineer needed to provide network support and take direction from the customer.
Contract position for 6 months with potential for permanent hire for the right individual.
- BS in Engineering, Science, or equivalent experience
- CCNP preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Routing and switching configurations and troubleshooting.
- Confident with design and configuration of the following technologies:
- Cisco Routers (ASR and ISR)
- Cisco Switches (3800 Series, Nexus, etc.),
- Stacked switch support,
- Cisco Viptela and ACI technologies
- Wireless Controllers and access points
- VPNs (P2P and DMVPN) EIGRP & BGP routing protocols
- Current best practice design principles
- Authentication - TACACs/RADIUS and ISE
- F5 loadbalancers
- Palo Alto firewalls