(Required Skill Level for ALL SKILLS):
Mainframe z/OS Systems Programmer.
- Independently install, upgrade and maintain z/OS and ISV software.
- Strong SMPE and MVS system programmer skills required.
- Independently apply corrective services to z/OS and ISV software as required, including patches, security compliance, APAR and RCP management.
- Independently support the OS and its subsystems, compilers, programming languages, ISV products, operational tools and provide support for Customer testing.
- Support problem determination involving z/OS and related software. Manage day to day MVS system admin requests (Security, Health-Checking Utilities, etc.).
- Independently execute MVS system level and ISV software product recoveries.
- The specific products supported are: IBM (Tivoli Advanced Catalog Management, DEBUG for Z) Innovation Data