Our Client is seeking a highly effective and innovative Customer experience technologist to drive cross-channel and strategic initiatives during an intial 12 month contract. The individual will work closely with business, technology, and design experts juggling multiple initiatives in parallel. The ideal candidate thrives in a cross-functional team environment and is able to influence across a range of teams.
How you will contribute:
• Serve as cross-functional leader collaborating with design, engineering, business and product teams. He/she must be able to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, balancing multiple initiatives.
• Partner to develop digital features that provide significant value to customers, and remove friction
• Lead creation of Digital User Experience using market trends and customer insights
• Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of initiatives.
• Partner with track and work-stream leads for delivery.
• Maintain, evolve, and communicate best practices and lessons learned.
• Promoting a culture of data-driven decision making around customer-centric experiences.
What we are looking for:
• Proactive, results driven leader with a track record of delivering scalable solutions
• Ability to influence people with diverse points of view across job functions and levels
• Structured and strategic thinker with excellent communication skills
• Experience prioritizing decisions balancing user and business benefits / trade-offs;
• Analytical-minded with a focus on KPIs and measurement
• Must be proactive, results driven and have a proven track record of execution
• Strong knowledge of current mobile applications, devices and trends
• Familiarity and proven experience using Design Thinking concepts and principles
• BS in Engineering, Business Management, or comparable field of study
• At least 5 years of experience in product management
• Strong knowledge of current digital wealth mgmt. trends
• Strong written and presentation skills
• 2-4 years hands on experience with agile practices (e.g., experience in working with JIRA project management platform or similar tools)
• MBA or Master's Degree
• Financial services preferred