Our client, located in Newark, NJ, is looking for a motivated, detail oriented, self-starter to work with our business and development teams to execute on key deliverables and drive changes within the organization. Our ideal candidate will have proven, in-depth experience, with the Salesforce platform designing solutions for Sales and Marketing teams. You will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation.
This is a right to hire opportunity (Green card/ US Citizen only).
Your Required Skills:
- Will act as subject matter expert in CRM, BI Reporting and other Sales & Marketing tools and business process; providing support and guidance to users in the business
- Leads user acceptance testing, develop test scripts and conduct test execution. Document and execute test plan and scripts efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to lead projects; refines user stories, including identification of project risks and coordinating implementation activities, such as training and the documentation of business process changes.
- Participate with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gain understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices. Ensure full understanding of impact to existing Salesforce platform.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and actively managing user priorities.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
- Conduct appropriate analysis of existing data to help identify patterns, aid in data quality and support business cases.
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
Your Desired Skills:
- Experience supporting Sales Distribution, Client Service, Marketing and Product Development organizations.
- Solid understanding of the business processes and workflows within Sales and Marketing
- 7+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Minimum of 2+ years CRM platform experience, Salesforce hands-on experience a plus.
- Proven experience managing medium sized projects through all aspects of the SDLC.
- Proven ability to structure SQL queries, understand stored procedures, experience with Business Intelligence Reporting tools and understanding of relational database models. MS SQL Server, Tableau.
- Innate ability to assess current process and suggest change-driven solutions to enhance business outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage work effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Developer or Marketing
- Hands-on experience with Lightening conversions
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Asset Management Industry.
- Data Science/Data Analytics background
- R and Python, a plus.
- BS / MS in Business Administration or Information Technology.
- Experience with Agile methodology, Jira experience a plus