Looking for a Java and SQL developer to work on the Reporting/Signoff Suite of applications.
- Design and develop Java/SQL applications, particularly focused on Oracle technologies, in the Reporting and Warehouse group.
- Develop and execute test scenarios to insure the stability and performance of applications.
- Ability to work well with others, including non-technical associates, to understand business requirements and translate that into application functionality.
- 4-6 years of writing complex business applications in Java (version 8 or above) and Spring framework.
- Expert level knowledge in PL/SQL and Java.
- Knowledge of Oracle technologies including Essbase and Business Intelligence.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and C#
- Ability to generate and troubleshoot complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Bitbucket and/or Docker
- Understanding of Database technologies including Oracle and SQL.
- Understanding of Data Visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI) because these dashboards are being actively developed.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, particularly AWS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.