Drupal engineer with AWS infrastructure services and Drupal experience to assist with supporting existing WCMS products and executing on a strategy for a new enterprise WCMS product set.
We are looking for talented, ambitious and dedicated Drupal engineers with expertise in cutting edge web technologies, AWS Engineering, DevOps tools and Drupal to implement solutions that support the Engineering and DevOps practice.
You will be challenged to engineer and implement large-scale systems leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies. If you are a talented DevOps engineer who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered in an agile development environment, understands the importance of personal accountability and looking for new challenges then we would like to talk to you!
Skill Set Requirement
Skills in nutshell
- Strong hands on experience with AWS Cloud Services and Engineering.
- Strong hands on experience engineering in DevOps Drupal , Acquia Cloud, partner with architecture to finalize Drupal solutions. .
- Strong hands on experience in Drupal
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience delivering Infrastructure as code using e.g., Terraform
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in containers is a plus.
- Experience setting up monitoring using Splunk, Dynatrace.
- Working in regulation with industry standard best practices in close coordination with integration and deployment team.
- DevOps engineer must have effective leadership and cross-functional leadership and communication skills.
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Ability to build Traffic policies to support HADR.
- Good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
- Developing solutions and processes used by developers to support local development environments
- Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise and contribution to the team
- Be creative and efficient in solving complex and/or time-critical problems
- Utilize Agile Development, SCRUM, Kanban, or Extreme Programming methodologies
Drupal, PHP, Angular, Express with Angular Universal, NodeJS Monitoring (PM2), SOLR, Java, AWS Cloud Engineering, AWS Cloud Services, Route 53, Load Balancers, EC2, Acquia Cloud
Autoscaling groups, Mem Cache, Secrets Manager, CloudFront, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline, VPC, CloudFormation, IAM, Security Groups, S3, CloudWatch, EFS, WebSphere Portal,
Ansible, Apache, Nginx, NodeJS, Varnish, Jenkins, Terraform, Lsyncd, Bash Scripting, Splunk.