The Business Development Manager will serve as a critical member of our clients team. In collaboration with the CEO, the BD Manager will articulate and implement a strategic plan that focuses on effective growth and oversees implementation of the strategic plan in close coordination with management team.
The BD Manager will also build new partnerships to grow and sustain the organization, manage special pilot projects, and serve in a high-profile external role representing our client.
The BDM will work to develop and update the organization's strategic and long-range goals based on analysis of business conditions, ensuring the best use of the organization's resources for the establishment of key objectives.
Ultimately, the BD Manager will oversee the following aspects: 1) strategic planning; 2) communications; 3) high-level partnerships; and 4) special projects. The BD Manger will maintain strong connections to LyteLoop’s program departments to introduce new partnerships, transition special projects for longer term sustainability and to meet the needs of key partners.
· Leads the development of the strategic plan/framework for the organization, and the detailed current year operating plan. This includes formalizing and leading the strategic planning process, focusing on long term trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence.
· Facilitates the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with the other team members and ensuring that the strategy is communicated and easily understood by all throughout the organization. Ensures that strategic actions are completed at various levels to achieve desired results.
· Identifying key capital projects, joint ventures, potential investors, and partners as well as other strategic partnership opportunities.
· Ensures that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals.
· Acts as a key advisor to CEO on critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace, and external business environment.
· Engages external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the industry.
· Oversees the development and implementation of a knowledge management infrastructure and leads in the management of organizational knowledge as a strategic asset to further the organization’s goals.