· To design, simulate, evaluate, and propose satellite architectures and constellation formations that will effectively allow the company to implement storage-in-motion systems in space.
The Space Systems Engineer will:
· Simulate, design, and plan the deployment of all companies constellations
· Work with other team members to insure all the companies hardware and software is space worthy insuring that the constraints of space flight are properly accounted for in the technical system designs.
· Oversee the creation and maintenance of the companies spacecraft and satellite design and operational specifications.
· Establish and maintain relationships with satellites manufacturers, payload deployment organizations as well as space launch providers.
· A Degree in Engineering or related technical field.
· Hands on experienced with Advanced Orbital Mechanics for concept analysis and design.
· A minimum of 10 years’ working in the space industry at a Principal or Sr. Staff Engineering level.
· A minimum of 5 years direct experience architecting and developing satellites, satellite sub-systems and planning large satellite constellations launches and orbits.
· Along with one or more of the following:
· Establishment of constellation and spacecraft performance baseline
· Simulations of satellite constellations
· Ability to obtain Secret or higher security clearance