- Lead a team of experienced photonic integrators in planning and coordinating the technology transfer from tabletop to chip of all our clients concepts and implementations.
- Define, own, and deploy a full suite of solutions pertaining to our clients storage-in-motion strategy.
- Orchestrate the design, integration, and manufacturing of key storage-in-motion building blocks.
- Bridge the gap between Photonics Integration team and Space System Architecture team to deliver an enhanced integrated solution to strategic stakeholders.
- Drive market development initiatives to ensure adoption of our clients solutions in military and commercial applications.
- Ensure that our clients technology is designed, distributed, and deployed effectively in military and commercial experiments, proof-of-concept, and production storage-in-motion systems.
- Have a PhD in Optics or related technical field.
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in design, development and productization of high-data rate optical communication systems at a Principal or Sr. Staff Engineering level.
- Have working knowledge in the one or more of the following areas: space, telecom, laser communications, data storage
- Have experience managing technology development and developers
Along with one or more of the following:
- Military or Commercial Program Management Experience
- Experience with Requirements definition and management
- Experienced Project Management including Gannt, WBS and resource allocation
- Ability to obtain Secret or higher security clearance