Senior PHP Developer...
This position is doing primarily BACK-END and FRONT-END development.
MUST HAVE VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION AND WRITTEN SKILLS. HEAVY INTERFACING WITH BUSINESS TEAMS AND “C” LEVEL EXECUTIVES.
THEY WILL SEE PEOPLE FROM A LINUX BACKGROUND, BUT THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE DOING LINUX, BUT PURE WINDOWS!
A MAJOR PLUS WOULD BE EXERIENCE WITH SQL SERVER
The ideal candidate for our PHP Developer
position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Self-starter who can move forward with a project and work with minimal supervision
- Website Frontend and Backend development in PHP5 as well as AJAX
- Ability to develop and maintain both automated and on-demand data/image import and export between systems
- Collaborate with the team responsible for developing our B2B and Public web sites and works well independently
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts and secure hosts)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP (object oriented PHP5 required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with data driven web sites
- Demonstrated experience SQL Server
- Knowledgeable of AJAX (developing and implementing)
- jQuery and Less CSS skills, or desire to learn
- Familiarity with configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts)