Senior Web Developer
Growing Medical Device company!
Will see people without
PHP experience but wants someone who is willing to learn!
Mus be strong in either SQL Server or MySQL (Write Queries, Schema Design)
This position is doing primarily BACK-END and FRONT-END development.
MUST HAVE VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION AND WRITTEN SKILLS. HEAVY INTERFACING WITH BUSINESS TEAMS AND “C” LEVEL EXECUTIVES.
THEY WILL SEE PEOPLE FROM A LINUX BACKGROUND, BUT THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE DOING LINUX, BUT PURE WINDOWS!
A MAJOR PLUS WOULD BE EXERIENCE WITH SQL SERVER
The ideal candidate for our PHP Developer
position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Self-starter who can move forward with a project and work with minimal supervision
- Website Frontend and Backend development in PHP5 as well as AJAX
- Ability to develop and maintain both automated and on-demand data/image import and export between systems
- Collaborate with the team responsible for developing our B2B and Public web sites and works well independently
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts and secure hosts)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP (object oriented PHP5 required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with data driven web sites
- Demonstrated experience SQL Server
- Knowledgeable of AJAX (developing and implementing)
- jQuery and Less CSS skills, or desire to learn
- Familiarity with configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts)