Must have CPQ experience!
This position is 100% remote until the COVID-19 Pandemic resolves.
Our client is a Dynamic Software company for the Beauty and Wellness Industry. The company has been resilient throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic and is in a growth phase.
We are looking for a smart, innovative, and excellent communicator to coach, mentor and lead a team of about 3 people (2 Salesforce admins and a developer). This position reports directly to the COO.
- Own the full application design & development process for Salesforce
- Will be required to hands on develop & configure changes and customization in Salesforce: design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving the configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the full application development life cycle
- Leadership & Staff Development: Coach, guide and mentor a small CRM team (approximately 2-3 team members) in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals. Track development deliverables and communicate their status to teams. Partnering with other IT and Salesforce team members on deployment
- Project Management: Estimate development efforts during various stages of project life cycle. Collaborate with project managers & the department heads of the various business units to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
- Strong experience with CPQ & Billing (SteelBrick)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force platform as an architect
- 3+ years working with Visualforce and Apex
- 3+ years of recent Salesforce platform experience with Lightning
- Salesforce Specialization & Domain Architect Certifications required