As a Network Engineer, you will join and collaborate with a dynamic team to design and implement tools that help automate end-to-end processes involving network infrastructure.
This includes configuring and maintaining the global network and firewalls connecting offices, data centers, and implement monitoring to track and initiate automatic repairs within the network itself and integrate new platforms as well into this existing automation environment.
What you get to do:
What you need to succeed:
- Play a key role in planning the enterprise-grade network infrastructure implementations
- Develop large-scale network designs
- Take ownership of configuring critical network components, including service routers, firewalls, and cloud infrastructure
- Partake in equipment troubleshooting, including testing and repairs, as needed
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise-grade networks
- Proven understanding of routers and switches in professional environments
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls and networking protocols (OSPF and BGP)
- Working knowledge of Aruba AP
- Advanced Network migration experience
- Ability to communicate complex technical information through discussions and documentation
- CCNP certification required