We are seeking a skilled AutoCAD Designer responsible for planning, updating, redlining, and designing drawings in accordance with client standards and procedures. The candidate will need working knowledge and experience in leasing, permitting, design and construction. Ideal candidates will have exposure to telecommunications and infrastructure drawings.
- Design, draft and review construction drawings; with emphasis in structural, cell towers, mounts, modifications, and rooftops.
- Prepare lease exhibits, zoning, and construction drawings.
- Ensure all documentation is available and without error.
- Conduct necessary research that corresponds with specific site locations. (Utilizing aerial images to locate coordinates, companies, and jurisdictions).
- Determine and set up a working method for all CAD templates and files that correspond with client requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for employing quality control processes to ensure all required aspects of the project are carried out properly and completed.
- Adapt to diversity of projects, deadlines, and fast-paced environment.
- 3 years of professional AutoDesk, AutoCAD experience.
- Certificate or equivalent degree in Drafting or CAD.
- Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- Strong inclination toward mathematics.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to be subjected to CAD test as part of selection.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
Must have Telecommunications Design (Cell Tower Development) experience!