As Operations Support Specialist
you are responsible for efficient and effective management of service tickets and the resource assignment required to provide customer satisfaction in relation to those tickets and the overall service of accounts. The position includes coordination and oversight of technical resources in order to best service the company’s accounts. Overall, this position is responsible (in conjunction with other customer service teammates) for satisfying customers’ requests for service and resolving or escalating customer issues with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Overall ticket management on continual basis.
- Update service tickets with up-to-date service information and keep the ticket status current.
- Track and address ticket aging and priorities.
- Assignment, coordination and oversight of services technical resources.
- Communicate regularly with technical resources throughout the day.
- Track field resource locations and job status.
- Coordinate business partners/vendors for outsourced support. At times negotiate pricing for same.
- Coordinate logistics and ensure that product is staged for resources.
- Conduct customer calls with warmth, courtesy, proper language and exceptional listening skills at all times.
- Use problem solving skills and product knowledge to identify problems and takes action that solves them in the fastest, most effective and efficient way possible.
- Create service orders and accurately, clearly and completely documents the customers’ requests and problems to enable others to do their part in satisfying customer needs.
- Follow up with the customer to assure that the work performed met or exceeded the customer’s requirements.
- Keep customer information accurate and updated in all systems and databases.
- Identify, recommend and implement processes and product/service improvements based on customer and business needs.
- Review, edit, and closes out service tickets.
- Serve as initial escalation point for review of customer invoice disputes.
- All other duties that may be required as projects materialize, or company requirements change.
Must be organized, motivated, detail oriented, have, sound judgment and problem-solving skills.