Our client is looking for a Senior Java Cloud Engineer to join the Blockchain Engineering team. This team is focused on creating products and services that interface with public, private and permissioned blockchains.
The team will develop applications that build upon a proprietary wallet infrastructure, create services that read from and write to blockchains, and implement systems that secure and safeguard digital assets. The engineer will work closely with the Security Engineering team to develop products that incorporate advanced private key management and storage technologies.
- Collaborate with dynamic team members to design and implement software solutions that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and external wallet system
- Perform code reviews and provide meaningful feedback
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
- At least five years’ experience in Java/J2EE
- At least two years’ experience in Spring Core, Spring Tx, Spring Boot, Spring Data
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure (or similar) specifically in Azure Functions, Service Fabric or App Service.
- Excellent working experience in Java Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
- Strong working knowledge in developing applications for the cloud.
Nice to have:
- Experience with decentralized systems and cryptocurrency protocols such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure protection mechanisms, HSM technology, and cryptographic protocols
- Enterprise Technology experience driving large solutions using Microservices