We are looking for MULTIPLE Blockchain consultants who are passionate about working with cutting edge technology and creating new innovative technologies and platforms.
- Develop heavily using cryptography, peer-to-peer network protocols, and distributed storage techniques.
- Design, develop, define, and test the Blockchain technology.
- Help design and create a new simplified scripting language for the Blockchain technology.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit crypto protocols to support the multi-currency wallet
- Maintain and extend current client-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Create detailed documentation as to how the Blockchain technology operates.
- Maintain consistent practices, procedures, and processes for software development.
- Be involved in the global Blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- 4+ years of experience working with Blockchain development and technologies on Hyperledger platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT Industry as a Java developer / Engineer.
- Must have 4+ years of recent experience working in a banking or brokerage environment creating cryptographic libraries, Cryptocurrencies / tokens.
- Must have experience developing applications that regulate transactions with Cryptocurrencies, integrate web services and digital wallets.
- Must have experience with storing Blockchain data, creating messenger applications, and dynamic / real-time data transfer
- Experience with Blockchain distributed storage systems.
- Experience with homomorphic encryption.
- Experience developing applications utilizing Java, C++, NodeJS, Ajax, PHP, and Java Scripting.
- 2+ years of experience with Blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work.
- 2+ years of experience with Blockchain technologies.
- 2+ years of experience with Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses.
- Experience with common security flaws in websites and databases.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or its equivalent with relevant