Our client seeks a Lead Data Engineer with an appetite for an ambitious start up.
The Lead Engineer will drive the modernization and development of the data infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of and experience with the latest Big Data Technologies and ETL Frameworks, along with a passion for real estate.
The role involves technical ownership and delivery so the Lead Engineer must have a broad understanding of Data & the role it plays in an organization.
The Lead Engineer will take ownership of the Data team and be a leader to the Junior members. The company has terabytes of data and thousands of tables which need to be organized and cataloged. The ideal candidate has an understanding of architecting ML algorithms and is passionate about the future of AI.
- At least 3 years’ experience creating & developing ETL pipelines
- 5 years’ experience programming with Python
- Experience managing workflows with Airflow is an advantage
- Experience working with AWS stack
- Experience in Data Warehouse Architectures such as Redshift, Snowflake
- Previous experience mentoring Junior engineers
- Be capable of Developing and managing new frameworks
- Excited about ML & TensorFlow