Our client, a PropTech Company in the Real Estate industry is looking for a passionate, perceptive, independent, organized, and strategic Senior UX/UI Designer.
The Senior UI/UX Designer will:
- Become familiar with the problem our users are trying to solve and develop user stories based on their persona then create wireframes and prototype the solutions and quickly iterate through their feedback.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our app through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design modern, intuitive/friendly user interface and incorporate principles of good Information Architecture in designs for our app
- Work with our Creative Director for design execution, deliver approved web designs for implementation by the Development Team
- Present proposed designs to the team, elicit constructive feedback, and incorporate feedback into design solutions
- Design and conduct usability tests, provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Create a standard library of reusable design elements
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design and keep up-to-date with industry standards and best practices and apply new knowledge to the job
- Keep up-to-date with industry standards and best practices and apply new knowledge to the job.
- Expert in interactive designing of mobile applications (required)
- Expert in developing design wireframes and mock-ups (required)
- Expert in Figma (required)
- Mastery of user experience, visual design, and information architecture (required)
- Understanding of interaction design principles, typography, color, and accessibility standards
- Experience in creating user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Excellent collaborative, brainstorming, and UI/UX design and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt to a frequent changing project plan
- Be a self-starter who seeks to improve efficiency and effectiveness while being mindful of company goals and project requirements
- Dependable -- reliable and consistent work ethic
- Adaptable/flexible -- can go with the flow when projects shift in direction
- Detail-oriented -- likes to think through every possible outcome and scenario
- Autonomous/Independent -- can stand tall working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways and on tasks that require creativity