View all jobs
Audio Visual EngineerNewark, NJ
Our client is looking for an Audio Visual Engineer to complete the below task
- Works closely with the client contact to design, implement and test new rooms. Manages the project.
- Provide control system maintenance and support including minor code changes to control system and interface graphics as needed
- Adjust digital signal processing equipment to optimize sound quality and conform to configuration changes as needed
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting and repairs to assigned AV/VTC systems
- Perform diagnostic testing and evaluation of new and existing products in a laboratory environment accurately documenting test measurements and performance characteristics as needed
- Provide direct assistance and training to end users in the operation of AV systems
- Perform administrative tasks such as completing service tickets & reports, maintaining active status board on system readiness, etc.