The Manager of Integrated Payments will assist the Director of our Integrated Payments Division. This division serves as a hybrid of traditional agent & ISO models under our credit card processing partner. Its sole intent & purpose is to drive adoption of integrated payments and increase acquisition of merchants that are using our current applications.
Primary Objectives/Job Description:
- Management experience of one year preferably in sales
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong quantitative skills
- Thorough reading comprehension
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Proactive troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking using logic and reason
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task changing environment
- Ability to interact with a diverse population
- Ability to accept and evolve with changes in policies and procedures
- Plan and direct sales goals for Merchant Sales.
- Maintain team profitability and coach to it
- Actively drive sales behavior through coaching and training
- Handle sales escalations as they become visible
- Maintain a high degree of ethical behavior in all aspects of daily business including relationships with merchants, dealers, developers and co-workers
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all employees and departments by keeping a positive attitude and a collaborative focus in all interactions that occur with the Integrated Payments team
- Manages and organizes a high level of productivity through the effective use of all available resources including Salesforce, email, phone and database systems
- Actively pursues a commitment to self-improvement both professionally and personally
- Actively drive team meetings and 1 on 1 communications
- Actively manage health of sales pipelines and works with primary liaisons to promote channel growth
- Design sales campaigns to maximize closing percentages