The Client Solutions Executive (CSE)
is responsible for developing and selling solutions that address our client’s business needs and deliver client value. Solutions need to be tailored to client’s business needs around the Microsoft-centric solutions Micro Strategies offers, including Cloud & Infrastructure, Big Data & Business Analytics, and Security & Mobility, in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. These solutions encompass software, hardware and services utilizing Microsoft and Micro Strategies products and resources. The ideal candidate will be able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to clients. The CSE will be responsible for coordinating the team and managing the customer relationship throughout the sales cycle and beyond to develop and maintain long term customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of the specialty sales processes, techniques, and tools.
- Examples include, but are not limited to: opportunity and territory management, cost justification, acquisition management, services business management, and channel management processes.
- Analyze requirements of our clients, select appropriate Microsoft solutions, demonstrations, client workshops and presentations, quotes and pricing, and other proposal development activities.
- Maintain demonstrated knowledge of competition's offerings, strategies, and plans.
- Effectively differentiate Microsoft solutions from competitive alternatives and create customer preference for Microsoft offerings, based on that differentiation.
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of customer management, resulting in successful closing of the sale.
- Anticipate complex problems relating to specialty offerings, customer sales engagements, and business unit sales results.
- Ability to apply creativity and judgment to complex opportunities, defining sales activities or other projects within the business environment.
- Successful track record of building pipeline and growing a territory, as well as managing multiple sales-related activities on a daily basis.
- Ability to successfully work in a team matrix, leveraging extended team resources and managing resources through each transaction
- Ability to present and articulate the differentiated value of Microsoft solutions compared to competitors in the market