Our client is looking for an Embedded programmer with Embedded C Real-time software and low level driver development.
Bluetooth on Nordic chips desirable
Outstanding embedded C programmer, with great debugging skills.
- Experience developing real-time software for embedded systems and low-level driver development on 8/16/32 bit MCU's with or without RTOS
- Experience with hardware communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART)
Knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodology
- Experience with complex algorithm optimization on an embedded platform.
- Experience with software optimization on the ARM platforms (Cortex-M4)
- Bluetooth experience with Nordic chips
- Experience with the IEC 62304 standard for medical device software quality
- Experience with WiFi, Bluetooth Low Energy, RUDP
- Experience with firmware development for TI chips such as TMS320 DSP or MSP430 MCU
- Experience with firmware development for Nordic nrf52 MCU