The role of the Citrix Systems SME will be to maintain all aspects of the Citrix environment to include deployment, design, build, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of our enterprise Citrix environment. The candidate will also be responsible for the development of patches and executing the implementation of those patches into the Production environment. The Citrix SME will work hand-in-hand with engineering teams in support of the Citrix environment.
• Tier II & III responsibility of the Production Citrix Environment
• Provide leadership, expertise and strategic guidance on critical data systems that span multiple systems and groups
• Serve as the escalation point for all Citrix issues
• Provide engineering expertise in the update/creation of the Citrix XenDesktop and VDI solutions
• Monitor, evaluate and remediate any health concerns within the CITRIX XenDesktop environment
• Monitor the available virtual machines within the XenDesktop environment
• Monitor and troubleshoot Hyper-V issues and concerns in relation to the Citrix deployment
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
• Establish and maintain configuration and recovery documentation for designated systems.