View all jobs
Snowflake/Kafka ArchitectBoston, MA
- Solid grasp of database engineering and design (Relational, De-normalized, Data Lakes, etc.)
- Five to eight years of programming skills experience in database development, with a primary focus in Oracle
- Strong Database experience in Oracle, Hadoop/Hive or DBMS (Snowflake, Netezza, NoSQL a plus)
- Hands on experience with Apache Kafka, Apache Spark
- Experience developing data ingestion processes
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and Azure platforms
- High proficiency in SQL development skills.
- 3 or more years of experience developing Python (OR SPARK) based code that reads/writes data into databases
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and SDLC
- Comprehensive experience with database systems and related software
- Knowledge of DBMS optimizer and performance tuning techniques
- Databricks experience a plus.
- Experience with Snowflake implementation will be considered a Big Plus. Highly desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret physical data models and the ability to translate requirement documents into technical solutions
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Good communication skills in addition to being an outstanding teammate.