Software Test Engineer with knowledge of Hardware!
Will do 90% software testing and 10% hardware testing.
Manual Testing, writing test plans
Must understand Hardware works
Coming from any Regulated industries needed.
Candidate from Medical, Defense, Pharmaceutical are the best fits
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes and creates verification tests for software requirements
- Develops, documents, reviews, and maintains high quality software verification procedures
- Executes verification procedures
- Reports own progress toward performance and schedule objectives.
- Participates in all aspects of the software development life cycle including maintaining test protocols and requirement tracing.
- Stays current with software test methodologies and trends through activities such as self-study, webinars, seminars, user group meetings, and conferences
- Follows standard operating procedures and software test engineering best practices
- Collaborates with team members and contributes to positive environment that creates high quality solutions
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience with software verification of embedded software in a regulated industry (medical devices preferred)
- Experience with test automation tools highly preferred
- Positive attitude and affinity for teamwork, logic, innovation, initiative and self-sufficiency
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with SDLC tools including bug tracking, code repository, and requirements tracing
- 1+ years of experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- BS degree or equivalent in Engineering or related science or mathematics discipline
- At least 2 years of software testing experience on a product development team